An Adeona Family Podcast: An Early Childhood Journey
Episode 13: How To Help Children Develop Good Communication Skills
As children develop their communication skills it’s helpful to know what is appropriate and what might need addressing. On this episode of the Adeona Family Podcast, Zoe is joined by professional speech pathologist Claire Mayers who gives practical advice about all things relating to communication in the Early Years, and how to develop these vital skills through interactions with your child on a daily basis.
You will learn:
- The different ways you can approach teaching your child important communication habits
- What to expect developmentally at certain ages
- When to address a stutter
- How to correct mispronunciations
- How to help a fussy eater
- The importance of reading to your child at a young age, and
- What steps you can take to see an allied healthcare professional
If you would like to contact Claire for further advice, you can contact here at: email@example.com
We’d love to hear from you! If you have any feedback, suggestions or questions about anything we discussed in this episode, please feel free to reach out – firstname.lastname@example.org.